Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Amelia dressed up for dance class Monday night, then she dressed up and had a Halloween party complete with take-home candy at school Thursday. So now that Halloween finally has arrived, it has a has-been feel for me. The weather didn't help either.

We spent the early part of the day at the mall with Livia playing in the little tot play area and then went to Barnes & Noble. (Thank you yucky weather.)

In the evening we went to the Trunk-or-Treat at church where it started drizzling. Amelia's cousins came, too, as well as Livia. Then we headed down the road and after the third house Amelia said she wanted to go home. We encouraged her to go for a few more houses and then she had to pee. The fun of living in a small town - I asked a stranger if we could use their potty, he opened the door and we knew the people inside!

We got back to the car and went to Nana's. Amelia said she wanted to go home so I went up the stairs to tell Nana she was too tired. When I saw Nana sitting there in her witch hat, though, I just had to get Amelia upstairs for at least a minute! (Amelia was not as impressed as I was.)

And it turns out Amelia really wanted to get home to play with her new Mickey Mouse lift-the-flap book that also came with reusable stickers.

[pictures dated 10/31/09]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home