Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Picnics


Amelia really enjoys bringing us a "delicious meal" of fake food on a plastic plate with a plastic eating utensil. She also brings us a cup so we have a drink. She's very thorough.

Today I went shopping with a friend and bought a new towel because it was an awesome deal. ($5! normally $12) I showed it off when I got home and apparently, I bought a picnic blanket instead. Amelia took it from me, spread it out on the floor and was set up for a picnic within minutes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home