Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Who comes up with these "toys"?!?

The few times we go out to a fast food restaurant and get Amelia a kid meal, the advantage is the toy that comes with it. If Amelia isn't interested in eating she will at least play with the new toy or read the new mini-book that comes with the meal while I get to eat my meal.

We went to Arby's between church and the hay maze this past Sunday and this is what they put in her kid meal bag. For a 4 year-0ld. It didn't come this way. And of course Amelia wanted to play with it. Right away. So there I am popping the pieces out, folding, tucking, etc. Her neck is currently missing but she is a paper doll bobble head and her name is Hawk Girl. And of course being a bobble head, her head did not stay on. So it was a disaster all the way around as far as Mommy getting to enjoy her meal.

Hawk Girl is on her way to the recycling bin. Her neck will join her there if it's found.

We will cross Arby's off the list for the time being. We hate the food at McDonald's and the Chik-fil-A's are few and far between geographically. I guess that leaves KFC the next time we find ourselves getting fast food. They don't do toys but they have dessert - teddy grahams!! (one of her favorites)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home