Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Car Seat

I can't believe Amelia's been 4 years-old for an entire month already!

The insurance adjuster came out Tuesday and it turns out I have more damage than I thought - the guy did go under my car and the cover under my car is quite crumpled. He also said to replace the car seat, so we have. We recently bought a new one for Daddy's vehicle so we went and bought another one. I looked at some of the others they had but Amelia wanted the same one. I brought it in the house to assemble tonight and had more help than I anticipated. She was fascinated by the instructions, and it was just so easy to read them while seated in the half-assembled chair (wearing half her pajamas and half her outfit).

[picture dated 10/22/09]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home