Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Silly Girl


I went in last night to check on Amelia before I went to bed and this is what I found. No, the picture isn't upside down, she is! What struck me was how perfectly upside down she is, complete with her feet on her pillow.

And here she is reading to her smaller new-found best friend under her Peter Rabbit blanket. When I first walked out in the living room and saw her my first thought was, hmmm, a little young for a burka, no?

These are her new best friends - a Mommy and baby cat that my mother made me years ago, before Amelia was even conceived. Amelia found them today and is obsessed with them, often giving me the mommy one to carry around with me, and the baby one for herself of course!

[pictures dated 12/11 & 12/12/09]

1 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie said...

Wow...I've been away for a while! Amelia's hair has gotten so long. She is a beauty!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home