Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Granola bars

They were on sale and David used to eat them all the time, so I bought a box of chewy granola bars a couple of weeks ago. When I told him about them, Amelia wanted one, too. I've been buying her the Earth Kids ones because they're all natural and have no high fructose corn syrup. She didn't think much of Daddy's "canola" bars and fortunately, I had some of hers in the cupboard.

Tonight I was looking through coupons and came across one for granola bars and asked him if he wanted me to buy more the next time I was at the store. Amelia pipes up and says, "I like canola bars, too, but only the regular kind, not the ones with all the stuff in them." This was accompanied by hand gestures where she was pointing at an imaginary granola bar that she was holding in her other hand. I am sure she was referring to the Quaker ones and am continually amazed at her memory.

(Canola bars is like bessert ... too cute to correct her. She'll grow out of it soon enough I'm sure.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home