Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Budding Author

Amelia was at Nana's today - all day. Usually she goes to school in the morning and then to Nana's but she hasn't had school since last Tuesday (the 9th) because of the weather.


According to Nana, Amelia asked for five pieces of plain paper and proceeded to make this book. Amelia told me that it was her book of cats (she hasn't learned the concept of keeping words together yet) and that she also wrote all the words on the inside so she would know what it said. (Each page is filled with a different color of scribbles that look like this.)

Her imagination is really something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home