Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!

We are in Myrtle Beach for Easter weekend. Got a hotel at the end of the beach right next to a state park and it's been great. Went to church this morning and then spent time on the beach before teaching Amelia putt-putt. She was a very good student!

On the beach she enjoyed making "cat treats" and handing them to us as well as a few passers-by. It was always interesting to see their reaction! One grandmother really indulged Amelia, who rewarded her with extra helpings.

She loved running into the water and then running back out. I love this action shot.

[pictures dated 4/4/2010]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home