Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Brass Band Festival


We went to the Brass Band Festival again this year. We had fabulous weather. Amelia was a little more antsy but we all had a good time. When we were by the main stage we were close to the Italian ice stand, so I got her some. Of course, she picked her favorite color - blue! Fortunately, it all washed out of her clothes very easily. Her blue lips and tongue were hilarious! Here she is in this picture with her blue lips, her UK face painting (her idea .. and since we were in KY, it seemed totally appropriate for my little Wildcat fan!) and she thought the disposable camera was just so neat, especially since it came in its own box!

For the fourth year in a row, we got a picture of her with a member of the Circle City Sidewalk Stompers - always a highlight! (Although I left my camera at the hotel, so it's on the yet-to-be developed disposable camera.)

Grandma also treated us to a horse drawn cart ride. She wanted to do it last year but it didn't quite work out with Amelia's nap and temperament. Amelia was fascinated with the horse after the ride when it was drinking water out of a huge bucket.

[picture dated 6/13/09]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home