Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Day Out with Thomas


Amelia had a fabulous Day out with Thomas. We didn't feel compelled to get her any more Thomas merchandise, which we've done in the past two years, but we did get her a blue lollipop - we always have to stop by the candy store and get something!
She was too busy talking to me to smile in front of Thomas, but she sure loved riding the train!

She has a Rosie tattoo on her arm which she picked out. I thought she was going to go for Percy so she surprised me with Rosie. It was barely dry before she started trying to scratch it off - I don't think she liked how it felt on her arm. She also enjoyed the coloring station they set up, as well as the stamping station.

[pictures dated 6/6/09]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home