Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

First Dance Recital

Last night was Amelia's first dance recital. She and her daddy did the dress rehearsal Friday night and I got there as soon as I could after work - and just in time for her performance. We were allowed to take pictures Friday night, but not Saturday at the performance because they were using professional photographers. I took some pictures of her outside the building during intermission.

Amelia did a great job for her little dance. There were five other little girls and they formed a line and did movements to "Ain't No Mountain High Enough". We stayed for the curtain call and Amelia was so tired she got out there and sat down. She loved her medal, though.

[picture dated 5/23/09]

3 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

awesome. love love love the photo.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Clementine said...

So sweet! Did you cry buckets?

1:31 PM  
Blogger Midlife Mommy said...

Awwww. Very sweet!

My daughter keeps bugging us about dance lessons, but I have a hard enough time squeezing in a swmming lesson a week.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home