Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Chilly Again

It was a little chilly again today. We went to our favorite somewhat local amusement park and Amelia had a ball. (It opened for the season yesterday.) She insisted on going on the Tilt-a-Whirl - she was totally fascinated with it while we were on the carousel. She LOVED it. I've been having some ear-related dizziness and was wary but I could not deny her, she was SO excited about it.

Then it was Chik-Fil-A for lunch plus indoor playground time, and a Wal-mart stop on the way home. We are all wiped out!

On a tooth update, the swelling seems to be gone, there are no signs of an abcess, but she does seem to be avoiding her front tooth when she goes to bite something. It seems almost everyone I talk to has had a child with a similar issue. My friend, Elke, even has a son with a gray tooth right now from a January fall, but I could barely tell to be honest. So we'll keep an eye on the tooth and hopefully all will be well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Midlife Mommy said...

The tilt-a-whirl was always my favorite. Glad her tooth is doing a little better.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home