Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Playing Drum Corps


It was finally nice this afternoon and we played outside after I picked Amelia up from pre-school. One of the things Aunt Amy sent for Easter was a twirling ribbon which Amelia had fun with inside, so I brought it outside. Then I had the bright idea to get my flag and Amelia insisted on using it, too, proclaiming, "I want to turn the flag! I want to play drum corps!" Ooh, I love that girl! She didn't do too badly, especially considering this is a 6 ft. pole, not the more common 5-1/2 ft. one! (Can you tell I'm proud?)


[Pictures dated 4/23/09]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home