Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sand Angels

Amelia sure had fun getting dirty yesterday. It was our first nice day of the year and I took her to the "green" park. (She identifies parks by the color of the slides.) On the path down to the play area she stopped to pick up some dirt and tiny pebbles. Then she took her hat off and said, "I'd better put them in my hat so I don't lose them." Okay, I thought, no big deal. She takes two steps and then puts the hat on her head! Silly girl.

After running and playing on the slides, tunnel, swinging bridge, etc., she was ready to spend time in the sandbox - making sand angels! She was so proud of herself and they really were good. Too bad I didn't have my camera.

The sun and fun really wiped her out. Rather than being her usual chatterbox in the bathtub, she was nearly silent as she played with her ducks.

I am looking forward to having more days to play outside again. There is nothing like spring air!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home