Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Girl Potty

Well, it finally happened. I pointed out the distinction between the men's and women's restrooms to Amelia. She kept going towards the men's room at Chik-fil-A (we were there to take advantage of the indoor playground on another dreary day) and I showed her how the men's room had a figure of a man and the women's room had a figure of a person wearing a dress. So we then had to have a conversation about how mommy & Amelia sometimes wear dresses but Daddy never does. And now she is fascinated with the signs on restrooms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home