Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Fog

During a recent bath Amelia was playing with her Diego bath toys. They were being pushed up along the bath-tub ledge between our shower curtain and its liner. The liner is one of those non-colored ones. It isn't clear, it's kind of a smoky clear. Amelia was role playing with her toys and Diego, who is permantly perched in his speedboat told Baby Jaguar to "watch out for the fog!" to which Baby Jaguar responded, "Yes, it is very foggy!"

I love her imagination!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home