Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Big Girl

We went to Liza's 8th birthday party tonight and Liza's grandfather said, to Amelia, something along the lines of "Wow! You're such a big girl," to which Amelia immediately replied, "Yes, I am. I don't pee in my panties!"

What made it even funnier is he either didn't hear or didn't understand her, so I had to repeat it. It was a small, family gathering so everyone heard her reply either directly from her or repeated by me ... and we all were laughing.

Amelia discovered the keyboard's microphone in Liza's room and she couldn't stop talking into it - even though it was turned off. It was love at first sight for her!
[picture dated 1/4/09]

1 Comments:

Blogger -LGirl- said...

She looks like a star I love her hair!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home