Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Tree Climber

We had a fabulous weekend visiting friends a few hours away. Amelia & the kids played in the backyard and I now have a new favorite snapshot of Amelia.

Hannah taught Amelia how to climb trees. It was sweet watching Hannah patiently explain "now put your foot here. Now reach up here." Amelia was a quick study.

On Sunday Daddy took Amelia on her first Amtrak trip - a 20 minute ride from one town to another while I drove to meet them. Amelia loved it. She spent a lot of time standing at the window watching and narrating the scenery. When they got ready to get off the train she greeted each passenger as she passed their seat.


[pictures dated 12/20/08]

1 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

She looks so happy in the tree!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home