Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Little Red Caboose


Amelia adores The Little Red Caboose and lately, whenever she concludes a phone conversation (with me, Grandma, Nana, Daddy, whomever), she will say, "Bye-bye!" And then, "The Little Red Caboose ALWAYS came last." She seems to think that is a natural part of ending a phone conversation.
Updated 11/17: She saw this posting and said "The Little Red Caboose! It's awesome!!" Yep, she uses '80's vernacular!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home