Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Emotions

You know Amelia has excelled at the exercises at preschool where she has to read emotions based on drawn faces when she sees our latest Time magazine last night and says: "They're mad and sad." (Keep in mind, she "reads" right to left like an Arab most of the time.)

She saw it again last night and said, "John McCain is mad," in her very sympathetic tone that she uses when people are upset (or even if she just thinks they're upset). It sounded so darn funny, we couldn't help but laugh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

Amelia's awesome! I love that she's so good at reading emotions.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home