Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, December 01, 2008

Assignments

Over the Thanksgiving holiday Amelia assigned a small animal to each of us. I have a small white rabbit with a green and white striped shirt. Daddy has a small white "panda bear" (as she calls it) with a lavender dress/tutu. Amelia has Mr. Wiggles, a small blue bean bag bear. While at the house, we must have them with us - she doesn't like to see us without them, or maybe she doesn't like to see them without us.

Today life went back to normal and I haven't seen her repeat her morning routine of assigning them to us. (Each night they would go back to sleep in her shopping cart.)

She does quirky little things like this for days at a time, and then doesn't do them again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home