Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Friday, January 30, 2009

The way she talks

The weekend after Christmas, Amelia received a plastic iron at Daddy's extended family gathering. She loves it and calls it an EYE-ron. I've tried and tried to explain that it's an EYE-urn, but to no avail. Normally she is really good about correcting her pronunciations, but not this time. Eventually it will come and after a month, I am letting it be.

And then there are the cute things she says that I purposely don't correct because I know they won't last long and I think they're adorable. The latest in this category is: I forget. She apparently thinks that is one word and will say things like, "Do you I-forget something, Mommy?" or "Did Nana I-forget to give me my duck?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home