Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It was a cold & windy day ...


... so we built Amelia's first snowman! Actually I guess it's a snow-woman since she is wearing my hat. We were temporarily out of carrots so we improvised with one of her play kitchen forks.

All the snow we've had up until now was too powdery for snow people. So I guess there's something good about April snow, then, huh?


[picture dated 4/7/09]

1 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

What a great picture! Amelia looks so proud.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home