Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Our egg hunt yesterday was held indoors thanks to yet another day of gloomy, cold rain. Amelia still had fun and her friend Livia came, so that's what counts.

Today the sun shone for most of the day and Amelia was spoiled with goodies from us, Aunt Amy, Grandma, Dodah, Tia Polly and Nana. It was a long day of visiting! Amelia looked so pretty in her yellow dress and straw hat, too. She is either looking down or running away in most of the pictures I took of her. This is the best one, except that instead of smiling sweetly, she is talking to me. (And you probably thought she was imitating the Easter Bunny, huh?) She is wearing her monkey finger puppet, too. Her Easter basket from us contained a set of finger puppets and Dora dominoes - both were huge hits!

[pictures dated 4/11 and 4/12/09]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home