Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Family Fun

Daddy is on Spring Break so we took a short overnight trip to a close-by local tourist haven Monday afternoon and Tuesday.

On Monday evening Amelia showed her affection to Spiderman.

On Tuesday, I took her ice skating for the first time and she did really well for a beginner! There were imprints of snowflakes in the ice and as long as she had one of those as a destination, she did a good job of getting there. I wouldn't let go of her at all and she found that bothersome. She fell asleep on the way home - something she never does during daylight hours now! (Of course, we also took full advantage of the indoor pool at the hotel Monday evening AND Tuesday morning and I'm sure that added to her fatigue.) The only downer was the weather - cold and rainy. Blech.
[pictures dated 4/13 & 4/14/09]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home