Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Friday, May 01, 2009

Two Ponytails!

Look what she has enough hair for now! (And I love the face she made when I first started trying to take a picture. Sooo cooperative.)

And a sign that the weather has turned warmer ... Amelia asked me yesterday morning, "Why do you not dress me with undershirts anymore?"


[pictures dated 4/29/09]

2 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

I LOVE pigtails on little girls! Amelia looks so cute in hers, too.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

LOVE the faces! and yes, she IS waaaay to cute for words

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home