Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring

Today is the 6th anniversary of the passing of Amelia's paternal grandfather. I took her to the cemetary today like I do each year. In 2006, she was still mastering the art of sitting unassisted, so that is a vivid memory for me. This year she was amazed that her last name was on the tombstone.

Since there was no rain for the first time in days, today was also a great opportunity to take her picture in front of the rhododendren that we received as a sympathy gift that year.


[picture dated 5/12/09]

1 Comments:

Blogger Midlife Mommy said...

Nice picture (and a beautiful memorial as well).

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home