Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So much for Charlotte

Daddy flew down to make the drive home with Amelia and me. Yesterday we were stopped for lunch and during the course of our conversation started talking about Charlotte. Since Amelia has been repeating a lot of words lately, I turned to her and asked, "Can you say Charlotte?" She grinned at me and said, "Sh*t".

After Daddy & I got over our shock and laughter, I made the obvious comment about how glad I was that we didn't name her Charlotte! Her mispronunciation makes sense in hindsight since toddlers (or at least this one) have trouble pronouncing L's. But really, who would have seen that one coming?

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

Hehe...that's funny!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home