Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Phone Fun

Can you see the pure delight and joy in her face? This is Amelia with the land line phone a couple of weeks ago when she was still recovering from her black eye (eye boo boo). Her daddy had called and I thought she would enjoy hearing his voice and I also thought she might even say "Hi Daddy!" to him. But no, she thought it was WAY more fun to press the buttons and hear the sounds that the phone makes.

[pictures dated 9/29/07]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home