Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kiss My Tennis

Amelia came up to me and said, "Mommy, kiss my tennis!" and then she offered me the top of her head. I was perplexed. Fortunately, Daddy stepped in to translate. She, who of late is fond of being an ant, wanted me to kiss her antennas.

Another funny thing she said the other day was when she wanted me to sing the broccoli song and I inserted asparagus instead. Sometimes it's fun to try to frustrate her, but instead of taking the bait she stopped, looked thoughtful and asked, "Mommy, is asparagus Spanish for broccoli?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home