Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Pizza Man

Daddy come home with pizza tonight. He had trouble unlocking the front door and Amelia said, "What's that?" I opened the door and said, "It's the pizza man!" Well, it stuck and she referred to him as the pizza man for most of the night. We'll see how long this lasts. Even if she goes to 1st grade telling everyone her daddy is the pizza man, she isn't exactly lying - he did have a job delivering pizza many years ago!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home