Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

6 a.m.

... appears to be her new wake-up time. Three mornings in a row now. Previously, it had been a somewhat respectable 6:30-6:45 a.m.

When the time changes, if she's still doing this, it will be 5 a.m.

Lord, have mercy. (And yes, that's a prayer. It is Sunday after all.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

then ship her up here & i'll put her to work with me! she can keep Ella & the gang out of my hair.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Chastity said...

Yuck...even 6:45 is way too early for me.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Amelia's Mom aka Jennie said...

Barb - Amelia's first job offer! Wow! I'm tempted ...

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home