Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Contest: Free Parents Magazine Subscription

So I'm on the phone checking in with Grandma down in FL to make sure she isn't floating away. Amelia starts leafing through my current issue of Parents magazine and starts dancing around excitedly because she found a full page ad featuring Kai-lan (sp?). It was very cute. It also gives me a good segue into my little contest.

I have an offer to renew and get one free subscription. Anyone reading want to enter into a little hat drawing for the free subscription? I've debated a little over the past few months as to whether I would really continue reading the magazine for another year, but I think that the $12 a year would be worth it, so what the hey. Plus, I get to do like Clementine and share, seeing as how I won this subscription from her last year in much the same way as you can now win yours!

Just leave a comment, email me at mommy_of_amelia at yahoo.com or my real email if you know it. For the sake of a deadline, we'll say that the drawing will take place a week from today, Thursday August 28, 2008 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern time. You have until then ... good luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

Yay! I like Parents a lot. I already have a subscription, but I'm glad you're passing on your free subscription. It's fun, right?

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home