Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Prefers Cheese to Chocolate

Amelia was eating the remains of a milk chocolate lollipop purchased as a treat from a chocolate shop. I was putting together her dinner prior to leaving for work so her daddy would know what to feed her. She saw me take out the package of provolone. She loves cheese, so much so that she urgently said, "Mommy hold it!" (meaning her chocolate lollipop) and "Want cheese! Want cheese!" Of course I let her have some. She wanted more, but I told her she'd have the rest later.

She is still learning the concept of feeling hungry. Sometimes she will tell us if she's hungry. Other times she will ask all of a sudden, "How about some supper?" This is especially funny at 8:00 in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home