Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Red Riding Hood

About a week ago Amelia found my beautiful red scarf that Barb sent me. She promptly wrapped it around her head and declared that she was "Little Red Riding Hood". She often wants to wear it when she rides in the stroller in the evening, a time when she also drinks milk. Monday evening she came into the kitchen saying, "Amelia Red Riding Hood. Help, Mommy! Red Riding and have milk." So I wrapped her head up and took this picture. Then she said, "Have red hair like Aunt Amy!"


[picture dated 7/21/08]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of my new favorite pictures. too funny

10:38 PM  
Blogger Chastity said...

A friend of mine dressed her daughter (who I think looks a great deal like Amelia) as Red Riding Hood for Halloween last year. It was SO cute...you should keep that in mind!!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home