Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What's Missing?

She's not yet potty trained - we have our good days and our bad days, and our in-between days, but she outgrew the changing table a few months ago. I mentally moved it out numerous times over the last six weeks but finally did it in real life yesterday. It was overdue for several reasons including becoming a catch-all for shoes, clothes, toys and books. She now has a bookcase in there that is much better at holding her books, a shoe bag on the back of her door with slots leftover for toys, and more floor space for playing. Yay! Now if we could just get her potty trained, the diaper pail could go, too!

[picture dated 7/16/08]

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

I had so wanted to get Lila potty trained before the babies arrive, but it looks as if we've got a long road ahead of us. Oh well, at least I won't have to worry about finding her a potty when we go out and figuring out what to do with the babies at the same time.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home