Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

At the Doctor's Office

Amelia accompanied me to my annual "polka dot" (what she calls mole) check today (everything was fine, yay!). I had her in her stroller - it works wonders for containing an active 2-1/2 year old - and she was about beside herself wanting to sit on the exam table. I couldn't understand it until I realized that this was the first time in a long time where she wasn't the patient! After all, those well baby visits and occasional (and thankfully few and far between) sick visits do add up, plus my mole check last year was a solo trip while Amelia stayed with a sitter.

It was yet another amusing example of her pointing out to me how different things are from her perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home