Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Rabba-oni

Yesterday our friend, Mary, went home and it was nice to be able to visit with her. It has been two years since she has seen Amelia and she taught her all kinds of fun things like "ants in your pants"!

During Mary's visit we got some Italian take-out and for Amelia I chose the ravioli which she loves. We were emptying the dishwasher last night and she started talking about the "rabba-oni" and I was able to record it, which almost makes up for the missed shot of Amelia on a goat farm.

At the goat farm, she made a bee-line for the outdoor bathtub with a running water spout that functioned as a giant water bowl for the goats. If I had my camera with me I would have gotten an adorable shot of her standing at the bathtub with 2 goats larger than her and a baby goat, all concentrating on the water - yep my Amelia is more interesting in water than she is in animals larger than her standing close enough to touch.

video dated 6/8/08

1 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

She is SO CUTE! I love her saying "Mommy's two knifes," too.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home