Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Sidewalk Chalk


... is SO much fun Mommy!!

Notice the damp driveway. I'm tired of the cold, rainy days. She had long pants on earlier but then had a potty accident so I put the skirt on her, although her legs might have been a bit chilly. By evening she was back to jeans, plus her poncho and hat. Ugh. Sunshine where are you? And where did Spring go?!?!

[picture dated 5/16/08]

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

Our weather hasn't been terribly warm here either, and normally by this time of year it is. I went to the movies tonight with some friends, and by my standards it was freezing!

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home