Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Peanut M&Ms

Amelia has been introduced to peanut M&Ms and she loves them. (Who doesn't?)

We were playing at Livia's house and at some point Livia came outside with some and offered a yellow one to Amelia. (I think Livia is clued into that being one of Amelia's favorite colors.) I was concerned about Amelia choking on the M&M, but she had no trouble figuring out that you chew it.

I jokingly said that Livia was Amelia's pusher, especially after the second one when I redirected Amelia to the azalea bush. As she went running off to gather more flowers, Livia was running behind her with her arm outstretched offering more M&Ms. It was really cute to see Amelia plop down to enjoy another one and seconds later have chocolate drooling all the way down her chin!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

I'm with Amelia...peanut M&Ms are great. I'd like some right now, actually...too bad I'm not eating chocolate :(.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home