Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just a restaurant

We've taken Amelia to a handful of fast food restaurants with playgrounds - mostly Chik-fil-A and two McDonald's so far. She loves them and calls them playground restaurants.

Sunday evening we went out for supper. Amelia was exhausted from playing with Dodah while her daddy and I went to a play that afternoon, and she fell asleep on the way there. She woke up as I brought her into the restaurant and was a little unhappy from not having slept very long. After she finished waking up I let her stand on the floor. She looked around and said, "It's just a restaurant. There's no playground!" She was so disappointed - but I'm not sure why she expected otherwise. Poor girl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

Poor kid, lol.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home