Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Amelia!

Wow - Amelia is three years old. This morning after she woke up I couldn't help but think how three years ago this morning at that time it was just her and me in the hospital room - she was born at 12:39 am and by 4 am we were alone. I didn't sleep much with all the excitement of having finally met her. I remember holding her and having so many different thoughts and emotions running through me - I still have many of them.

It's been an ongoing party here since yesterday. We had her friends party yesterday afternoon, a family party tonight and tomorrow it's a preschool party.

In the meantime, I'm exhausted. Pictures and details to follow soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Midlife Mommy said...

Yes it does go by quickly. Happy birthday, Amelia!

11:23 PM  
Blogger Chastity said...

Happy Birthday, Amelia!!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

YAY! Happy birthday to Amelia and happy birth day to you!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home