Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

I want to know

... who taught her this?!

And she, who does not do anything on command, was more than happy to repeat the gesture for the camera. More than once. She said, "Look at these teeth!" Never mind that you can't see any when she does this. She looks downright toothless!

She has a new Dora book about going to the dentist. Perhaps her Friday afternoon sitter (Summer) did this with her? Inquiring minds wants to know.

That is, after we stop laughing our butts off. This was FUNNY!


[pictures dated 4/6/08]

4 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

That second picture is priceless!

9:45 AM  
Blogger ccw said...

She's so cute even when stretchinng her mouth. :)

9:55 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

i just want you to know that this got me through a really wretched monday. if i lived closer, i'd totally take the credit for teacher her this. but alas, i can't!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Clementine said...

That's hilarious! I love it.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home