Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, February 04, 2008

When Toddlers Attack

This was a funny series of pictures I'd forgotten I'd taken until late last week when I downloaded them from the camera.

We only take the rabbit out occasionally. Anytime Amelia is around an animal that doesn't immediately bolt, she inspects it like she's a veterinarian. She did this with both my brother's and my sister's labrador retrievers. And here she is with Philip, first counting to be sure there are two ears.





Next, she happily checks for hip dysplasia.







Then she goes in for the kill.






[pictures dated 1/24/08]

3 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

All I can think to say is...You have a pet rabbit?!?

6:31 PM  
Blogger -LGirl- said...

Oh My gosh I didn't realise that was a real rabbit until the last photo! Cool!! What's it's name?

11:43 AM  
Blogger Amelia's Mom aka Jennie said...

Hey Tired Mom - his name is Philip. It was Phoebe before he grew some extra parts, if you know what I mean. ;-)

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home