Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Diaper Pants

I put a pull-up on Amelia for the first time this morning, after her trip to the potty. She picked up on the difference right off and has named them diaper pants. Every few minutes she stops what she is doing and announces "Diaper pants!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

I put panties on Lila one day last week, and she was very impressed by then. Of course, 30 minutes later they were soaked, but it was just a test run.

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home