Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tea Party

Amelia is all about having tea parties these days. She kept bringing us "water" in her teacups, with her teapot in her other hand ready to offer a refill. We're all about the manners, saying please and thank you and all that. At one point I heard her telling her Daddy, "Thank you for sharing."

Yep, she's ready for her first 12-step program.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

I love the tea party phase! Today, Lila brought me a cup of nothing, and a spoon full of what she called bacon...I just go with it, lol.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home