Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tis a Gift to be Simple


All those toys and what fascinates my little one these days? Yep, the straps and buckle on her portable high chair! Yep, Amelia, I'm talking about you! (too bad the flash made her blink)

[photos dated 1/9/07]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heehee! My Amelia LOVES straps on anything. Silly girls! And YAY for her saying hat... that pic in the post below is ADORABLE!!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Olivia likes all things strappy, too. She is just so precious, even with her eyes closed!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home