Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Friday, January 05, 2007

New Favorite



This is one of Amelia's favorite new toys. I think these pictures show how active she is - always on the go unless she's sitting with a book, something she loves to do. And notice her new shoes - she couldn't wait to wear them and she loves them!


The way she squats when she plays with her toys is something I've noticed. (I'm jealous of her flexibility!) She'll do that when she's playing with the piano portion of her tiger xylophone. Our neighbor commented on how it reminds her of Schroeder from Peanuts (Snoopy/Charlie Brown). She definitely is musical. She'll turn around and start directing most of the time when she hears music. She also loves to have more than one noise making toy playing at a time. At first we thought this was a foreshadowing of a DJ career, but Daddy says he thinks she'll be a choir director.

And here she is on one of her old favorite toys, taking a break to investigate the shiny wrapper on a piece of candy found in a Christmas gift bag.

[pictures dated 12/26/06]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home