Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Tree Time

Daddy (aka Proud Papa) wrote this on behalf of Amelia and sent this picture to his coworkers and some friends. It's reprinted here without permission.

It's been a great weekend at my house. Kentucky finally managed to beat a solid rival (Indiana) instead of some old mid-major Southern Conference school in a basketball game on Saturday. That made my dad happy and when he's happy.....well....then he's happy.

Later that day I went to my friend Livia's birthday party. That was cool until the boys came and took all the toys away from us.

Then on Sunday after church, as usual, I took a nap. When I woke up I walked out to the living room and found that this tree had grown RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR! Wow! What do you nice people think of that? Then we put these lights and ornaments on it and it was really cool because some of the ornaments look just like my toy balls. It was fun to just go pluck them right off the branch. I think EVERYBODY ought to have a tree in their house.

[picture dated 12/10/06]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home