Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sleeping in the Big Girl Carseat


Sitting forward has been nice for Amelia and for Mommy & Daddy because everyone can see each other so much easier. But napping in the carseat isn't quite as comfortable for Amelia because her head tends to slump forward. I've tried putting a rolled up blanket, but she'll move her head while sleeping and it will fall down. However, Amelia seems to have found a way to prevent this and it looks so darn cute, I had to take a picture! She's done this several times now. The close-up is even cuter.



[pictures dated 11/15/06]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home